Both a guide and a statement of goals, NYSMSCís core values are at the heart of its purpose. They define its vision, charter its course and imbue the process with quality and integrity inspired by steadfast devotion to medical science.
- Develop a unique demographic-clinical long-term follow-up database of MS patients in the United States
- Create a durable infrastructure with the potential for true interdisciplinary research.
- Maintain the quality of research through peer-review investigator-initiated studies
- Facilitate greater participation in research amongst all NYSMSC members
- Involve a broad, multi-disciplinary spectrum of academic and practice-based providers in the research studies