The NYSMSC comprises all the Member Sites
as well as two distinct groups that each handle different aspects of Consortium business:
The Executive-Financial Committee manages administration, communication and infrastructure of the database.
the Data Management Center
is responsible for efficient functioning of the database according to NYSMSC protocols, while the
ensures smooth operation in all other areas of Consortium operation.
In addition to the Executive Director, members of this Committee include the following:
- Patricia Coyle – MS Comprehensive Care Center, Dept. of Neurology, Stony Brook, NY
- Andrew Goodman – University of Rochester Medical Center, Dept. of Neurology, Rochester, NY
- Joseph Herbert – The Hospital for Joint Diseases / Orthopedic Institute, MS Care Center, New York, NY
- Michael Lenihan – Glen Falls Neurology, Glen Falls, NY
- Aaron Miller - Division of Neurology, Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Keith Edwards, MS Center of NE New York, Empire Neurology, Latham, NY
- Bianca Weinstock-Guttman, The Baird MS Research Center at The Jacobs Neurological Institute